Develop your healthcare skills
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) is committed to supporting you through your health and wellbeing study journey by providing flexible learning modes, a focus on the practical, and technology supported education.
NZTC has been accredited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) to deliver programs that provide the necessary knowledge and skills required by healthcare professionals.
The programs are open to eligible New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
Our vision is to empower our students with knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs that will enable them to be effective healthcare assistants.
To fulfill our vision we aim to:
- Deliver relevant and high quality academic training in health and wellbeing
- Provide a stimulating, supportive learning environment for our students
- Create a learning environment that enables our students to realise their highest potential as health caregivers
- Give our students practical skills for working in the health and wellbeing sector
- Recognise and appreciate that our students are uniquely gifted and their individuality should be respected
- Educate our students to support not only their client but their families as well
- Acknowledge that health caregivers can make a difference in the lives of the elderly and their families
- Enable our students to be true professionals in their career
Health and Wellbeing News
Health and Wellbeing Level 3 and Level 4 students graduate with relevant skills and knowledge grounded in the college values.