Develop your healthcare skills
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) is committed to supporting you through your health and wellbeing study journey by providing flexible learning modes, a focus on the practical, and technology supported education.
NZTC has been accredited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) to deliver programs that provide the necessary knowledge and skills required by healthcare professionals.
Our vision is to empower our students with knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs that will enable them to be effective healthcare assistants.
To fulfill our vision we aim to:
- Deliver relevant and high quality academic training in health and wellbeing
- Provide a stimulating, supportive learning environment for our students
- Create a learning environment that enables our students to realise their highest potential as health caregivers
- Give our students practical skills for working in the health and wellbeing sector
- Recognise and appreciate that our students are uniquely gifted and their individuality should be respected
- Educate our students to support not only their client but their families as well
- Acknowledge that health caregivers can make a difference in the lives of the elderly and their families
- Enable our students to be true professionals in their career
Health and Wellbeing News
Healthcare volunteer motivated to pursue studies
Level 3 graduate, Dianna Smith, shares her inspiration for gaining a Health and Wellbeing qualification.
Together we can make New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) thrive
Celebrating and raising awareness of New Zealand Sign Language Week (8 - 14 May).