Overview of NZTC
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen field for more than 35 years. All of our qualifications are approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and we deliver them not only throughout New Zealand but throughout the world with NZTC Global.
We have two campuses in Auckland and Christchurch and an office in India to support our NZTC India initiative.
NZTC’s unique characteristics, values and principles underpin everything we do, offering clear guidelines for who we are as a college and the commitment we offer to our communities:
- NZTC is committed to enabling our students’ access to outstanding education offered via flexible technology enhanced modes of learning that support lifelong learning journeys
- Our values of Vision, Heart, Competence and Spirit are the core qualities reflected in the ways in which we teach, care, support and learn
- Our qualification conceptual frameworks offer guiding principles of focus
- Our focus on the practical application of content knowledge that ensures our students are well prepared to care, learn and teach, and make meaningful contributions to our professional sector and communities in formal and informal ways
- Our teaching and learning activities are influenced by our engagement with research and professional communities guiding adult education, and technology supported teaching and learning, in our chosen fields of expertise throughout New Zealand and internationally
- Our community support projects abroad which reflect the sharing of our college values on a global scale