Tutor / Trainer
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) is seeking to expand its health and wellbeing team in Auckland and to inspire students in their Level 3, 4 and 5 Health and Wellbeing studies.
You will inspire students to pursue their health and wellbeing studies with your knowledge of the healthcare sector, providing assessment and tutoring support. You will also develop relationships within the sector to build awareness of NZTC through an array of initiatives.
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of and a passion for the Health and Wellbeing sector in Aotearoa / New Zealand
- Experience in teaching and assessing students
- A qualification in Health and Wellbeing or related discipline
- New Zealand driver license (Full)
- Have an ability to effectively build and maintain professional networks and relationships
- Have outstanding communication with efficient time management and organisation skills
- Experience with distance learning and teaching.
You will need flexibility of work hours and travel outside Auckland is required.
This is a varied and fast paced role within an innovative, values-based organisation. If you're ready for a new challenge, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com